Friday, July 10, 2009

Hayden or Rachelle?



Popstar recently spoke to Hayden while promoting her upcoming movie:


Popstar!: Has any project come up recently that you wish you had been cast in?


Hayden: Twilight! I read all of the books. I just loved the books and I loved the story and to be involved with that would have been cool. But I mean, all of them that are great you think, “Man, I wish I had been involved in that.”

Popstar!: If you could have played any character in Twilight, who would you want to have played?

Hayden: I’ve always wanted to play bad, like really bad. That Victoria character would be pretty cool. Yeah, I would have played Bella, too, if I have to!



So what do you think would Hayden have made a good Victoria, or did they make a good choice with Rachelle?




No comments:

Post a Comment