Friday, July 10, 2009

New Moon Daily Facts


Everyday M Magazine does a New Moon Daily Fact. This one we have seen before in another article but I would like to bring it up since I would really like to see this come out on the film and so would Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen) here is what he had to say:


"There's a scene with Bella where I stitch her up. I was excited to shoot that scene because it was a pivotal scene. It kind of sets up the whole reason why Rob's character doesn't want to change her into a vampire. I hope it stays in the movie because I feel like it's essential and it's a really nice scene for Carlisle and Bella; it's an intimate thing. It's a scene where a lot of information is being given and it shows another side of Carlisle, a soft side of him that I like. I'd be bummed if that was out."


Now I don't know about you but I was a bit upset that in Twilight, the first film, they left out the part in Carlisle's study when Edward is showing Bella all of the paintings and giving Dr. Cullens story. I thought that was a pretty good part in the book and it would give some explanation about what is to come in the next film. I really do hope they mention something about it in New Moon. From what I saw in the New Moon trailer there is a part when Edward is talking to Bella in a room and is standing in front of a painting I think that may be Carlisle's study, but who knows. What do you think? Was it a good idea to leave it out of the fist film and maybe have it in the second?



No comments:

Post a Comment