Friday, July 31, 2009

Top 10 Sexy Smiles!

Ten Gossip has a list of 10 celebritys with the hottest smile. Rob, Kellan, Taylor, and Jackson all made the list.

At #5 they have Robert Pattinson with this description: Everything about him invites you in, his smile is no exception.( I can agree to that, an Edward quality. =)

At #3 is Taylor Lautner with this description: Does his being half naked bother me? Nope, but his mouth does tend to draw my attention.

At #2 is Kellan Lutz with this description: His teeth, his lips, his dimples, I don't see how anyone couldn't appreciate that mouth.

And at #1 is Jackson Rathbone this is what they had to say: For me, there is no sexier mouth on the planet. His smile reaches his eyes, and it's contagious. You can't look at him grinnin, and not do the same in return. Every time I see his mouth turn up at the corners, I can't help but smile extremely wide and say "Awwww" (Yes out loud. Don't judge me) *laughs*

So what do you think? Is that the number they fall on in your list. I would have had Rob and #1 but I'm biased seen as I'm all about Rob...but Jackson would have come at a close 2nd.

Source: Ten Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment