Monday, August 31, 2009

Is Bella using Jacobs wig for Eclipse?

Seems like it judging from the photos just posted at Lainey Gossip. The hair does look darker than usual doesn't it? Or maybe thats because its not in the sun. She is shooting a seen with Sarah Clarke. It's supposed to look like they are in Florida. Bella is visiting her mother and Edward can't come out because of the sun. I'm not allowed to post the pics without PUNKED Images permission and since i'm lazy i'm not going to go ask. So...you have to go check them out here. I mean are they really trying to save money that they can't go out and buy a better wig for Bella? Her forehead looks weird just lake Jacobs did in Twilight. I so loved the way her hair was looking in New Moon. Then again it was "HER" hair! I think they could have fixed it at least a little from the front without making the hair line look weird. I agree with Lainey! It does look F-up! Excuse the language.

Source: Lainey Gossip!

2 comments:

  1. I have been a hair stylist for 30 years. Look at the photo of Jacobs hair. He is wearing a "fall" wig attached to the middle almost back of his head. The hair combed on the sides of his head is his real hair.
    Even the colors don't exactly match. His own hair is slightly darker. I have done TV, Movie and stage hair styling and have attached hundreds of falls to Actors hair.

    ReplyDelete