Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jodelle Ferland Team Edward!


We have another member to add to our side, Jodelle Ferland is Team Edward! Radar Online recently interviewed her and talked about Eclipse and Kristen Stewart. Here is a bit of it:

While Jodelle hasn't even read the script yet, she told us that she's "really looking forward to starting filming, I haven't spoken with anyone, not even Kristen, but I'm thrilled to be a part of this movie." She is really anxious to learn one thing, "I don't know what my costume or makeup will look like, and that's what I'm most looking forward to."

The ultimate question that everyone has an opinion on is really the most important one for Twilightfans. Is Jodelle Team Edward or Team Jacob? "Team Edward," she told us. "I just really can't figure out why I like Edward more, I don't know. It just seems natural. You know, everyone likes Edward better!" And is she ready to work with Rob Pattinson? "Yes, I can't wait!"

To read the rest click here and to follow her on twitter click here

No comments:

Post a Comment