Monday, August 3, 2009

New Edward Poster for New Moon




Well have you seen it? The new Edward poster...isn't it to die for...no? Not your fancy? Well I like it. Lets compare it to Twilight's shall we? The poster for Twilight was more evil no? He was made to look more scary, and with New Moon not so much but I do love the way he looks. You know who he reminds me of in the New Moon Poster? He almost looks like young Elvis Presley right? Or is it just me? What do you think? Do you prefer the way he looked before in Twilight or the way he looks now in New Moon? Check out the Bella poster over at Everglow.
Update! These pictures surfacing are not Posters they are trading cards that were given at Comic-Con. I guess we will have to wait for the actual poster if any to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment