Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Moon Merchandise Close Ups

I have posted these before of the New Moon Merchandise that is coming soon but some have not yet been seen. Well not by me anyway so here are some close-ups of the new 'New Moon' figures that will be coming out in October of Jacob, Bella, Edward, and Alice. Also Bella's dress from New Moon will soon be seen at Hot Topic and a keepsake ornament of Bella and Edward from Hallmark that will be coming out in 2010. I have to say the Edward face kind of freaks me out. His eyebrows look weird but maybe he looks better once I see it in person. I like the Alice doll and the Bella doll this time around. The Alice doll however kinda reminds me of that girl from Harry Potter. I forgot her name I might remember later.



No comments:

Post a Comment