Thursday, August 6, 2009

Noot Seear talks Twilight and Robert Pattinson


Style.com got to speak to Noot Seear at Comic-Con. She will be playing a "fisher" in the movie New Moon. Noot describes her character as "a kind of siren, she attracts tourists to bring back to her feeder people. Basically, she's human bait." Here is one of the questions asked:

Do you look at Robert Pattinson and think, yikes, that's going to be my life in a few months?
I’m not sure it will be the same thing. My part is relatively small, and then I’m not coming back until the fourth film, so I’d like to think I can stay under-the-radar. All that fame, I mean, I know it’s something Rob has been struggling with, because it happened so quickly to him and in such a massive way. I like being able to walk down my street without being recognized, and I don’t like people knowing my business. So what I’d prefer, rather than go for some big blockbuster after this, is to build my career up slowly, with some indies, things like that. Good scripts, good directors. I’ve managed to have a lot of longevity as a model because I never got overexposed. I’m hoping I can have the same kind of career as an actress.

To read the rest of her interview click here

No comments:

Post a Comment