Thursday, August 6, 2009

Peter describes 'New Moon' Flashback Scene in Detail


MTV recently interviewed Peter on all those rumors spreading around that there would be a nude scene in New Moon. The rumor recently started when Jaime Campbell Bower's joke got taken in the wrong way. He had said "We just all sit there, completely naked for one scene." But Peter clears up the rumors by saying "We did film a flashback scene, but we're fully clothed in our garb from that era," "It's pretty cool. I think people are going to dig that. I like doing the flashback scenes, because you et to dress up in different time periods. It's set in a time, I think the 1800s, where I have traveled to Italy and I was living with the Volturi."

To read more of the article at Aceshowbiz click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment