Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Peter had a Rob experience


Popsugar caught up with Peter yesterday at the TCA party in Pasadena, CA. The stars from three networks Showtime, CW, and CBS come together to promote their shows. Peter was in attendace with his wife Jennie Garth who were both promoting their shows Nurse Jackie and 90210. Here is what Peter had to say about being at Twi-Con and having a Rob moment:

"It was phenomenal! It was probably the biggest event I've been to. 3000 fans from all over. I had a woman come in from Columbia. Another woman came in from Germany. It was pretty amazing. I don't know a lot of fans who would fly in from other countries for a weekend. At one point we were doing a Q & A and we were throwing paper airplanes into the audience that had the casts' signature on them. So I wanted to try and get one in the back [of the room], so I decided to run it to the back. It seemed like a good idea, but halfway through it got really scary. I don't know how I made it back. I thought to myself — now I know what Robert Pattinson feels like."

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

Post a Comment