Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random Post...Random Photo

So I was googling Robert Pattinson and this photo shows up:

My first reaction when seeing this is "What the MONKEY!" Yes I know I have weird expressions...deal with it. Anyway I've never see this before. Well its from a movie called the Haunted Airman in which Rob comes out. According to imdb, the movie was released in 2006. Its about a injured RAF pilot who is confined to a wheelchair and is committed to an eerie hospital where he starts to loose his mind. Weird huh? Have you seen this movie? I think I may need to check it out!

Source

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha so funny....but sexy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this blog! The pictures and you quotes. It's really cute and just fits Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive seen the movie "the haunted air man" Its kinda weird but it has the hottest guy on earth in it so that makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eu gostaria de ve ele mostrando o penis dele

    ReplyDelete