Friday, September 25, 2009

Fan Fiction Fridays!


Okay so I'm going to try to do this every Friday and recommend some good Fan-Fiction that you can read while you are waiting for New Moon to come out in November. So here you go:

Story Title: Wide Awake
Genre: Twilight-Angst/Hurt/Comfort
Rating: MA/NC-17
Author: AngstGoddess003
Summary: "Edward and Bella have dark pasts that leave them severely emotionally scarred, with nightmares that force them to stay awake. They meet and begin to form a bond during the night hours.
To read the story click here

Verdict: This story was so awesome I can't even tell you! I was originally sent the link by my niece back in November I think, but had put it off because I didn't want to have the characters of Edward and Bella changed. I just wanted to know them one way. Well I was wrong and I should have read it sooner! This story is greatly written and will have you hooked! You will never be able to hear the words cookie and unicorns the same ever again...hehe...Its a must read!
Have you read the story? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment