Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Kristen Stewart Interview


Kristen talked to the Sunday Herald, here is a piece of the interview:

Kristen Stewart is America's latest teen screen idol. The star of passion-wracked vampire saga Twilight, she has the world at her feet. But as befits a young actress whose career is studded with misanthropic roles, Stewart can prove a prickly subject to interview.

"It's like when I got the Twilight job and I had a media training session," she says when I ask about her dislike of interviews. "I had been acting for eight years, and I thought, F*** you!' I was like, Do you think you are going to wrap up all my little insecurities and throw them out the window? I have been working for eight years. Do you think you are going to prep me to put soundbites in my mouth? Not going to happen '" She trails off as her passionate flurry subsides.

To read more click here

No comments:

Post a Comment