Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Moon action figures now available at Hot Topic

All the new action figures of Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Jacob Black, and Alice Cullen are now available at Hot Topic. Usually the store will have the items available one day after it is online. If this was put out yesterady they should be availabe in stores today. According to the site each action figure is priced at $18.99.
*UPDATE* Went to my local Hot Topic today since I was so excited about these things. Then I ask the person where is all the New Moon stuff? They say not till October 1st will we be getting the new stuff...I was all boo monster! Haha...bummer...guess I will have to wait then.
"It never made sense for you to love me. I always knew that." From New Moon, this Bella figure measures about 6" tall. Edward and Jacob's love not included!
"What choice have I? I cannot be without you, but I will not destroy your soul." From New Moon, this Edward figure is about 7" tall. Sparkly skin not included!
"I'm so sorry that I can't be the right kind of monster for you, Bella." From New Moon, this Jacob figure measures about 6 1/2 tall. Maybe he can be the right kind of monster for you!

"How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?" From New Moon, this Alice figure measures about 6" tall. Is she looking into the future? Only time will tell!

To order the figures click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment