Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vancouver Sun's Interview with Jackson Rathbone


The Vancouver Sun got to speak with Jackson regarding his band 100 monkeys and his role in the Twilight Saga:

"I auditioned two or three months before filming started. And I just walked to the audition because the studio was close to my house, so I'd walk there with my guitar and I played it in the waiting room."

"People see us out and about and always want to take a picture . . . but we're blessed to have an incredible fan base. They send us gifts, they send us the sweetest fan letters. They tell us how we brought these characters to life and as an actor, I'm grateful."

To read the full interview click here

The 100 monkeys will be performing in Vancouver at the Rickshaw Theatre on Saturday at 8p.m. all ages are welcome! Tickets are on sale here

No comments:

Post a Comment