Monday, October 26, 2009

Ashley Greene shares her favorite scene in 'New Moon'


MTV: Do you feel more like Alice now than when you did "Twilight"?

Greene: I feel like I was like the character a little bit anyways. I was really excited to play Alice in the beginning because she is a really positive, bright light — and a very moral vampire. I was saying in the beginning that I felt that I was [as well], and that was relatable. At least, I try to act [positively]; I don't know if we can all the time. [Also] she's really close with her family obviously, and that was there from the get-go, so I felt like the only other thing I could do to get closer would be to become a vampire or see the future. [Laughs.] [But] fashion-wise, yes. Fashion-wise, I have become a lot more like Alice Cullen, because she is probably the most fashionable out of the Cullen clan, and I've recently become obsessed with fashion.

MTV: There's so much "Twilight" merchandise out there. Do you own any?

Greene: I have a couple shirts. I have a couple things from "Twilight" that I want to keep as memorabilia, and so I have a couple shirts. I definitely have the necklace. While filming, Kellan bought the "Twilight" game, and we played. We made Xavier [Samuel] play it, the poor new kid. We were like, "The new kid will play!" and so we had Xavier come over and Peter Facinelli came over. Me and him and those two guys and Kellan played the "Twilight" game. And I won. I'm just saying. No big deal.

To read more click here

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment