Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dakota Fannin says "Jane will blow your mind"


Extra TV has the exclusive from Dakota Fanning regarding Jane in 'New Moon':

"I think it's more fun to play a bad person than a good person," Dakota admits of her character Jane, a member of the evil Volturi vampire clan. "She almost blows your mind how evil she is."

"I thought I was pale before I did the movie, but I realized that i'm not!" She jokes.

Like Dakota, Robert Pattinson kept his skin fair for the shooting of the movie--and tells Extra he thinks it's funny that his pale disposition, once considered sickly, makes girls swoon. "It's funny. People were like, "He looks like a junkie." And now, 'Oh, he's so good looking!'

Rob is not comfortable with life in the spotlight. "I get nervous about everything. I get nervous about leaving the house! Now I know it's too late to change my name. I really wanted to change my name to have a stage name. Now if I change it, I just look really lame."

Taylor can relate to Rob's feeling of fame. "Oh man, it's so embarrasing," he tells Extra laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment