Monday, October 5, 2009

Drew Barrymore is glad not to be directing Eclipse


According to an interview done by Entertainment Wise, Drew says she wasn't upset to not be doing the film because she had not fallen "in love with" the script.

"Timing-wise, I'm glad that it didn't work out and everything I think happens for whatever reason it's supposed to," she said.

"I'm very mush looking foward to seeing that film. And there's been two or three others that I've flirted with."

She added: "The thing that's really the most important for me is to be so in love with what I do that it's what gets you out of bed and makes you work six to seven days a week, 18 hours a day. Unless you're that invested, you won't care about every single detail."

Well we are very glad no offense Drew that you are not directing the film either.

No comments:

Post a Comment