Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kristen Stewart: Her Style Timeline

Kristen Stewart sat down with Allure to discuss her recent red-carpet looks. I love the captions to these photos. Some of her comments are right on to what most people were saying about her when she was wearing these looks.


2005: At the Premier of Fierce People, New York City
"That's right in the midst of my deeply, deeply, deeply awkward stage. People are shocked to see me like this. It's like, 'Oh, she looks bad.' And I'm like, 'No, I actually just look like what I look like, I don't look like I just came from a photo shoot."


2008: At the London Premeire of Twilight
"I'm pretty whit; that's just what I look like. Dark eyes, black dress."


2008: With Robert Pattinson in Twilight
"This is the money shot. The sweater was appropriately dorky. I wore sneakers because I couldn't deal with actual shoes. Bella would also feel ridiculous wearing actual shoes."


2008: The "Bella" Doll, Based on Stewart's Character in Twilight
"She has bigger tits than me, and she looks ten years older. I have one. It's in a drawer."

2009: With Robert Pattinson on the set of The Twilight Saga: New Moon in Montepulciano, Italy
"This shot got everyone talking that I have some kind of great ass. But come on, I have a flat ass. I don't know what people are talking about."


2009: At the MTV Movie Awards, Los Angeles
"I had an ankle injury, so I wore Converse sneakers to the awards. And everyone was like, 'She couldn't even get it together to put on a pair of shoes?"

To see the rest of the photos and what she had to say click here

No comments:

Post a Comment