Monday, October 5, 2009

Most Romantic Twilight Saga Quotes

ScreenStar puts together some of their favorite quotes from the Twilight Saga of Bella, Edward, and Jacob.

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner bring to life the words of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga that we all fell madly in love with. These three actors gave these words a platform to be heard worldwide and to be loved by all. Our hearts skip a beat each time Edward whispers to Bella or Jacob demands greatness from Bella. Come on a journey with us through the four Twilight books and examine the most romantic Twilight quotes.

Twilight

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him--and I didn't know how ptent that part might be--that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." - Bella Swan
"You are my life now."-Edward Cullen


New Moon

"Do you think I'll ever get better at this? That my heart might someday stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever you touch me?"-Bella Swan
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason....And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."-Edward Cullen
"If this is how you're going to react, I'll freak out more often."-Jacob Black

Eclipse


"I don't want to be happy with anyone but him."-Bella Swan
"It's not right! I don't want you to have to make sacrifices for me. I want to give you things, not take things away from you. I don't want to steal your future."-Edward Cullen
"Until your heart stops beating, Bella. I'll be here--fighting. Don't forget that you have options."-Jacob Black

Breaking Dawn

"Now you know. No one's ever love anyone as much as I love you."-Bella Swan
"I'm sorry. I am truly sorry for the pain this causes you, Jacob. Though you hate me, I must admit that I don't feel the same about you. I think of you as a...a brother in many ways. A comrade in arms, at the very least. I regret your suffering more than you realize. But Bella is going to survive, and I know that's what really matters to you."-Edward Cullen
"I'm just here to be your friend. Your best friend, one last time."-Jacob Black

Were any of your favorite quotes missed? If they were list them in the comments! I think they missed a few of mine.

18 comments:

  1. edward cullen is THE BEST!He's simply amazing..........I LOVE YOU EDWARD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Team Edward Forever!

      Delete
  2. I CANT LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE YOU DONT EXIST EDWARD......

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there really were vampires I would hunt them down until they were all dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing to you all night if it'll keep the bad dreams away."

    "Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?"

    I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.

    -Edward Cullen

    ReplyDelete
  5. sleep, my bella. dream happy dreams. you are the only one who has ever touched my heart. it will always be yours. sleep, my only love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'you're exactly my brand of heroine'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edward: How come Jacob gets to give you a gift and I don't?
    Bella: Because I have nothing to give you in return!
    Edward: You give me everything just by breathing!

    Totally in love with Edward. Would do anything and everything to get someone like him. He doesn't even have to be human.

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect page (: i love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'd never given much thought about how I'll die, but dieing in the place of someone I loved, seems like a good way to go..!!

    edward u rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like jacob black he is the real lover

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this page is so pretty! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella: "I know how much I love you."
      Edward: "You compare one small tree to the entire forest."

      Delete
  12. If you return her to me in less then perfect condition, i WILL break your jaw

    ReplyDelete
  13. Edward: You love him (meaning Jacob)
    Bella: I love you more.
    Edward: I know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isabella Swan, I promise to lo love you every moment of forever.

    Bella you give me everything just by breathing.

    I love you. your my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am

    All Edward Cullen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Edward- I am tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella.

    ReplyDelete