Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Twilight Cast talks Michael Sheen and the Volturi


MTV: As the "Saga" moves along, do you feel more or less like your character?

Rathbone: More or less like Jasper? You know, I honestly think, it's more of a Jasper I imagined coming into the first "Twilight." Mainly because I'm able to show my backstory in "Eclipse," where people get to see what really drives Jasper in "Twilight," which you don't really understand. This character, he's always in pain, and [people ask], "Why?" and, "What is his reasoning?" He's had a really dark past, and it follows him around. So, it was really nice to be able to get into those moments, so that explains and informs the way I've been performing through "Twilight" and "New Moon."

MTV: There is so much "Twilight" merch out there now. Do you own any in real life?

Rathbone: Any "Twilight" merchandise in real life? I've not [purchased any]. However, my bandmate Ben Graupner bought a Jasper pillowcase with my face on it. I had to ritualistically burn it, because it was scaring me.

To read more click here

Source: MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment