Monday, November 2, 2009

It's not Ken and Barbie anymore its Edward and Bella


These are not to be released till November 2oth coinciding with the release of the movie 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon" but I already saw them yesterday. We have a collectible doll store here at our local mall and there they were in the window. I had to do a double take since I didn't see them when I was walking in the store. Hopefully they are still there when I go back. I didn't have enough for both.

According to recent reports from orlandosentinel.com, the new Edward and Bella Barbie dolls have in fact been modeled after actor Robert Pattinson and actress Kristen Stewart, who play the on-screen lovers in the movies.

I seriously doubt it, and since I have seen them I don't think the Edward doll looks anything like Robert Pattinson. This is just my opinion. Have you seen the dolls? What do you think? Are you going to buy them?

No comments:

Post a Comment