Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner attend Knoxville Premiere

Kristen Stewart and Taylor attened the Twilight Saga: New Moon benefit screening held at Regal Cinemas at the Pinnacle 18 in Knoxville, Tenn. on Tuesday night. The benefit screening will raise close to $430,000 and about 10 percent of the amount will be used to pay off the cost of the evening. The other 90 percent will go toward causes such as East Tennessee Children's Hospital, Second Harvest, Boy Scouts of the Smokies, Imagination Library and the American Heart Association. Source: Just Jared Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment