Monday, November 23, 2009

Moviefone's Favorite New Moon quotes


Here are some of their favorite quotes from the movie:

Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) (to Bella): "You're my only reason to stay ... alive. If that's what I am."

Edward: "Bella, your birthday is definitely something to celebrate."
Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart): "But my age is not."

Bella: "It's my birthday. Can I ask for something? Kiss me."

Alice Cullen (Ashley Green) (bringing Bella downstairs for her birthday party): "It's time. It's time."

Bella: "Alice, that cake could feed 50. You guys don't even eat."

Edward: "The Volturi are the closest thing my world has to royalty ... they enforce the law."
Bella: "Vampires have laws?"

Edward: "What choice have I? I cannot be without you, but I will not destroy your soul."

Edward: "Of course, I'll always love you ... in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it's time for a change. Because I'm ... tired of pretending to be something I'm not, Bella. I am not human. I've let this go on much too long, and I'm sorry for that."

Bella (after Jasper nearly attacks her at her birthday party): "What happened with Jasper was nothing."
Edward: "I promise never to put you through anything like this ever again. This is the last time you'll ever see me."

Bella: "The absence of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest."

Laurent (Edi Gathegi): "How much could you mean to him if he left you here, unprotected? But, I can't help myself. You are so mouthwatering."

Bella (feeling the blood on her forehead after wiping out on a motorcycle): "I'm sorry ..."
Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner): "Bella, you're apologizing for bleeding?"

Bella: "You're sort of beautiful."
Jacob : "How hard did you hit your head?"

Jessica (Anna Kendrick): "So, you're an adrenaline junkie now?"

Jacob (to Bella): "Have you ever had a secret you couldn't tell anyone?"

Jacob: "I know what he did to you, but Bella, I want you to know I will never hurt you."

Bella (as the wolf pack comes after her): "Jake! Run!"

Embry Call (Kiowa Gordon): "Well, the wolf's out of the bag now."

Jacob (to Alice, at Bella's house): "Do not get me upset, or things could get very ugly."

Alice (to Bella, who asks if she'll be back): "When you put the dog out."

Jacob: "I have a vampire to kill."

Jacob: "He left you, Bella. He didn't want you anymore."
Bella: "I have to go."

Alice (about Edward): "He's going to make a scene. The Volturi will kill him if he reveals himself in the sunlight."

Jane (Dakota Fanning) (before attempting to inflict pain on Bella): "This may hurt just a little."

Aro (Michael Sheen): "What will we do with you now?"
Marcus (Christopher Heyerdahl): You already know what you're going to do, Aro."
Caius (Jamie Campbell Bower): "She knows too much. She's a liability."
Aro: "That's true..."

Rosalie (Nikki Reed) (when Bella gathers the Cullens to vote on her "turning"): "I wish there had been someone to vote no for me."

What are some of your favorite quotes from the movie?? List them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment