Monday, November 30, 2009

Robert Pattinson interview with Vikend (Slovenia)


Rob talks to the magazine about his music, working on New Moon, what is to come in Eclipse, and what he looks for in a girl.

What can we expect from the third movie, Eclipse, you wrapped that movie?
Yes, recently, we are preparing for the fourth part. Expect more characters, more interaction among main characters, relation between Edward and Jacob, fighting for Bella's affection is
accentuated. There is a war between vampires and humans, there will be more action, the movie will be a spectacle.

During making movies you probably don't have enough time for music, which is a big passion of yours; you've written two songs for Twilight?
Yes, I put music aside for a while. Acting and music are important for me, but it's difficult to do both of them simultaneously. I try and play some music or write new songs during movie breaks. I'll try to record something later this year....

Is this the announcement of your record?
I don't know... Maybe (laughter).

Well, girls will go crazy if you become a rocker!
That's true! Women love rock stars! (laughter)

What's necessary for a woman to impress you?
Money! there's never enough of it! (laughter)

Besides that?
A lot of patience!

Why?
I'm not the easiest person. I'm stubborn and I don't like people to tell me what to do; if people order me around I become irritable and evil.

Describe a perfect date....
Uffff..... I don't know, I'm not very good in dating as dating is understood in America.

What do you mean?
In England, having a date means going out with your boyfriend or a girlfriend. Here in America, everybody goes on a date as if it is nothing special. "I went out with three guys this week..." Yes, you are a whore then, right? (laughter)

To read the whole interview click here

No comments:

Post a Comment