Thursday, December 17, 2009

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are Time's 'People Who Mattered' in 2009


Rob and Kristen are in Time Magazine's list of "People Who Mattered" in 2009. Here is what Time had to say about the two:

It's been at least a decade since we had a pair of authentic, shriek-inducing, catch-me-when-I-faint teen idols on our hands. But suddenly, OMG, they're back. What makes the stars of the Twilight series so idolizable? It's partly that ineffable combination of dirtiness and innocence: they're sexy, but they're not sexual. They're also not generically beautiful. God knows they're hot enough, but they look interesting too. Intelligent. Slightly askew. You don't just want to look at them or sleep with them; you want to talk to them. Like the vampire Pattinson plays onscreen, you can see that once upon a time they were merely human, just like us.

I totally agree with what they have to say about them. There is a draw to them that you can't describe. Kristen is very smart and I think I would be very intimidated in talking to her but I would love to know what she had to say about a few things. Rob may be shy but I love that about him. He looks very genuine and smart. I think he would be fun to be around.

What is your reason for liking Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, or both?

No comments:

Post a Comment