Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photos of Twilight's Jackson Rathbone at 100 Monkeys Concert

So here they are some of the photos from the concert finally. It was amazing! There was two local bands that played once before them. I had heard their music before (100 Monkeys) online but I didn't really like it to be honest. Was not my type of music. Boy was I so wrong! Hearing them live was way better. There music is so good. I also got an autograph CD. Oh and if you must know, and I know you must, Jackson Rathbone is way HOT in person. He has the most beautiful eyes. Oh and he makes these facial expressions when he sings that are to die for. I'm such a fan girl. =) He very knows how to do the dazzle look that will have you drooling. I was dazzed a couple of times...haha...Anyway, to check if they are going to play near you anytime soon during their tour check out their website here. I recommend everyone go see them. I have over 90 photos but here are some of the them. If you want me to post anymore let me know. If you are taking my photos and posting them somewhere else plz let me know and source me and don't take off my tags. I put them there for a reason. Thanks & Enjoy!

1 comment: