Monday, April 4, 2011

Breaking Dawn photo leakage / Robert Pattinson on Entertainment Weekly

Don't think I'm posting those photos on here because I'm not. No way! I would get in major trouble for that but you can google it and they all should be there, well most. They are all mostly clip screen pictures. Although I have not seen the clips. I just found out about them yesterday! I bet they are pissed that they were leaked. I thought they were doing a pretty good job of keeping all the real good stuff under wraps. But I guess it had to come out sometime with a movie that is as big as this one; and that so many people are waiting on seeing it. There had to be a leakage sometime. So, what did u think about what u saw? If you indeed got or have seen the photos. I'm pretty excited. Even though it kind of ruins it a bit since you now know or have an idea of what certain scenes will look like, I am still very excited about seeing the movie.

In other news. Robert Pattinson is on the cover of Entertainment Weekly in case you haven't picked it up! I love the pics inside. I can't wait for Water For Elephants to come out. It looks really good and i'm currently reading the book. I like to compare which is better. But watching Rob on screen is always better. Here are some pics from EW. They are mostly outtakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment