Thursday, September 29, 2011

Best of the Best Quotes from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Photobucket

So since the Breaking Dawn movie is almost just around the corner, I thought I would show some of my favorite quotes from the book. If you have any favorites list them in the comments below.

You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers – the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved? ~Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn, Book One Preface, p.1
Body armor. Four thousand pounds of body armor. And missile-proof glass? Nice. What had happened to good old-fashioned bulletproof? ~Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 1, p.7

Stop fidgeting, Bella. Please try to remember that you’re not confessing to a murder here. ~Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 1, p.13

I was with Edward in my happy place. ~Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 1, p.22

I’ve been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan. ~Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 2, p.28

All I really saw was Edward’s face; it filled my vision and overwhelmed my mind. His eyes were a buttery, burning gold; his perfect face was almost severe with the depth of his emotion. And then, as he met my awed gaze, he broke into a breathtaking smile of exultation. ~Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 3, p.48

Why am I covered in feathers? ~Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 5, p.89
That. That right there is why I’m angry. You are killing my buzz, Edward. ~Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 5, p.91
Why are you doing this to me? ~Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 6, p.102
Maybe it would be more polite to wait until we’re alone. You may not notice me tearing the furniture apart, but it would probably scare them.
~Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 6, p.116
This child, Edward’s child, was a whole different story. I wanted him like I wanted air to breathe. Not a choice – a necessity.
~Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 7, p.132
We’re going to get that thing out before it can hurt any part of you. Don’t be scared. Iwon’t let it hurt you.
~Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 7, p.133
Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment