Friday, June 29, 2012

Kristen Stewart Is The New Face For Balenciaga Fragrance

Kristen is posing for the face of Balenciaga's new women's fragrance called Florabotanica. Here is what she says about the scent and how she was drawn to the fragrance when she has never been in the past:
"On a base level, the reason you want to wear a fragrance is because you want to smell attractive." "I'm very lucky that I like the fragrance, because I would have done anything with [Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquiere]," "And I'm a terrible liar." On what she thought of the scent: "There is something natural about it," she explained. "It's very alive. I think that as a young person wearing it - considering that I've never worn a scent - it kind of puts you on this level of, like, 'Whoa, check me out."
The fragrance is due out in September. Do you think you will buy the fragrance? 

Source Source

No comments:

Post a Comment