Thursday, July 12, 2012

Kristen Stewart in Interview Magazine with Charlize Theron

Here are some photos from Interview magazine. They always seem to give her a sort of dark look when taking photos with this magazine, but she came out good I think. There is also a really great interview I think.  There was really great questions and the way Kristen answered was really good. It doesn't come off as much of the other interviews do when they ask the same dumb questions. You should go check out the full thing here. Here is a bit of it: 
MITCHELL: The Runaways, though, must have come at an interesting time, because at that point people were just starting to have certain expectations of you. Do you feel like that gave you a perspective on it that you might not have had if you'd done the film before Twilight? 

STEWART: Oh, yeah. The frenzy we were acting out in the movie was interesting because I had experienced it with the unique success of Twilight, where people would go absolutely bat-shit-nuts-flip-out-seizure-on-the-ground-crying in front of you. Then that thing of having people want to get in . . . Joan was so protective of me with the paparazzi. They were hounding our set like crazy. She was so concerned and emotional about it, and I was always like, "It's fine. I'm fine." But it bothered her a lot. We grew to know each other so well, so she knew that I wasn't the type of person-even though a lot of people think of me like this—to not care. People think that I'm really untouchable, and that's also translated into a lot of people thinking that I'm super-ungrateful. 

MITCHELL: Where does that come from? 

STEWART: I think people are used to seeing actors be wide open and desperately giving of themselves, and while I do that on a movie set as much as I can, it's so unnatural for me to do it on television, in interviews, in anything like that. I also don't find that my process as an actor is really anyone else's business. A lot of actors have felt like that. I mean, there's that awesome quote where Joanne Woodward said, "Acting is like sex: you should do it, not talk about it." 
Here are some of the photos:

 Click the link for more.  





No comments:

Post a Comment