Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kristen Stewart On The Cover of Vogue UK

This is Kristen Stewart's first British Vogue cover. This is the new October issue which will be out Friday September 7 and nationwide on September 10th. In the article she talks about her public image, fame, and relationships. Here is a glimpse of the article:
"There is always going to be that seam of people who want things differently to the standardized version," she said. "It's not necessarily a rebellious thing, its just who they are. That world back then, it just seems freer to me than anything I could ever touch and I'm fully nostalgic for it, even though I wasn't even alive then. It's the loyalty aspect of it. I love being on the periphery with a group of people who have the same values that I do. People who don't get off on fame, who just like the process of making movies and thrive."

No comments:

Post a Comment