Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Breaking Dawn PaperBack Book Cover

So in the mist of the final Breaking Dawn Movie a new cover for the book has been released. As if there is any other way to gain more money for the franchise. Not that I'm complaining. I'll be one of those people who would buy the books with all the different covers. What the heck am I going to do with all the stuff when this is all over? HAHA. Kidding I'll keep it or pass it down to one of my nieces. They love the stuff and can't stop looking at it. Anyway from what I can see the new paperback can be bought at your nearest Barnes and Noble. That is where I spotted it. Online actually. Check it out here if you decide to get it. What do you think of the new cover? Like it better than the last? Below is the old  cover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment